(All verses are from the KJV)
Revelation 22:3-5 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Are YOU Saved? “ASK JESUS INTO YOUR HEART”
FREE EDGAR STEELE
Steve Quayle / Tom Horn: Transhumanism, Fallen Angels & 666
THE SPIRIT OF SUPPLICATIONS
UFO’s in Norway/Global unrest/Middle East war signs/other last days signs/Dec. 8, 2011
Prepare for persecution.
ROME’S INFILTRATION OF THE EVANGELICAL CHURCH
Today, Chris talks more about the growing tolerance of Roman Catholic principles in the Evangelical church in America. Chris talks about certain organizations and church groups that are continuously opening their arms to Roman Catholic doctrine.
What About Those That Have Never Heard the Gospel?
Tomorrow’s Tremors [IGNORE THE SINGING FOOL AN LISTEN VERY INTERESTING]
Revelations Radio News
Watching Western leg of Revived Roman Empire/Jordans rule in the Psalm 83 war/Could this be the UFO’s people have seen?/Dec. 9, 2011
Is Christianity the Only True Religion?
Religion in the News
The Raelians and the Elohim
Contending for the Faith
Can You Explain God’s Grace?
Understanding the Scriptures
Who Is the Prince of This World?
PLANNED PARENTHOOD CHAPLAIN EXPOSED
States must fight legal fiction called ‘anchor babies’
It is astounding how many elected public officials support illegal aliens who sneak into our house like criminals in the night, stealing jobs that belong to Americans and bankrupting cities and hospitals for “freebies” they have no right to receive, backed up by federal judges who should have been removed from the federal bench decades ago. In April 2008, the very popular…..
Media Promote Global Tax as Financial Crisis Deepens
A New York Times story about a “modest” global tax mentions some of those supporting the idea but forgets an important one—the United Nations. I attended a November 30 U.N.-sponsored conference in Washington, D.C., where officials of the U.N. Development Program (UNDP) appeared on a panel endorsing the idea. The UNDP is supported by about $100 million in U.S. taxpayer money annually……
Military can arrest and hold US citizens
I predict if we don’t stop Obama and this movement toward full on Dictatorship and Marxism, that seniors, soon the disabled, Pastors and outspoken Christians will be taken away and either killed or re educated. Already, several Christian Pastors have been arrested for simply exercising their freedom of speech about a variety of issues in public places. Laws, rights and our constitution are being shredded and ignored all over the……
Criticism of Islam Could Soon be a Crime in America
To State Dept., WikiLeaks or Not, Secrets Are Secrets
WikiLeaks Diplomatic Cables FOIA Documents
Democracy strikes back
Exposing journalistic tricks
Into Each Life...
Debt and Democracy: Has the Link been Broken?
Osawatomie is more than a place whose name is hard to get the tongue around; more than the location where President Barack Obama outed himself as a Marxist in Tuesday’s defiant speech. The name Osawatomie is rooted in infamy. Thanks to savvy Trevor Loudon, a blogger from whom mainstream media should be taking lessons, comes the reminder of the infamy of Osawatomie:…
NWO: Secret Societies and Biblical Prophecy Vol. 1
The Loons are Running the Asylum By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
We have always had crazy people, citizens lacking common sense, the misinformed, the ignorant, the purposeful deceptive, but we never used to put them in charge, until now. We are turning into europameristan because we think, it is not happening yet in our own back yards, neighborhoods, or towns….
Occupy’s ‘nerve center’ staffed by Soros activists
The so-called leaderless Occupy movement has just been caught red handed operating what appears to be a nerve center staffed by professional agitators deeply tied to groups funded by billionaire activist George Soros.
He may be green on the outside but inside, Kermit is “red”? Eric Bolling of ‘Follow The Money’ thinks so and he’s accusing the makers of the new “The Muppets” movie of aligning with Karl Marx …
Kids Eating Rat Poison Is an “Acceptable Risk” for ALEC – An American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) member is defying Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules limiting the sale of rat poisons that pose dangers to children and the ecosystem. ALEC representatives say that kids eating rat poison is an “acceptable risk” that does not justify government intervention in the market
Global Dimming Horizon Documentary
What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length)
Economist warns global slowdown will be of Biblical scale
Iran exhibits US drone undamaged. US and Israeli intelligence shocked
MUST READ: The Gold “Rehypothecation” Unwind Begins: HSBC Sues MF Global Over Disputed Ownership Of Physical Gold
What Happens When the World’s Economic Growth Engine Goes Kaput
Media Promote Global Tax as Financial Crisis Deepens
DHA used in infant formula products comes from genetically modified algae
Change For A Dollar
Is the Free World Worth Saving?
Our main enemy is the two-headed and two-faced beast of Islamic Communism first represented by Osama bin Laden but now, more profoundly revealed in the Progressive Policies of a New World Order directed by Barack Obama in the foreground and George Soros in the background. Both joined together at the hip of their Napoleonic delusions….
Values Clarification Comes Full Circle
Many readers won’t even know what I’m writing about when I refer to Values Clarification. As we are finding out more information about the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) which has been dubbed Obamacare, we’re learning what former Alaska governor Sarah Palin said about the “Death Panels” and rationing is true. A caller by the name of “Jess” from Chicago, Illinois to the Mark Levin radio show on November 22nd called about the advanced neurological care under the auspices of the new……..
Wake up! Democracy IS Socialism, Dummy!
Our Founding Fathers did not form a democracy and for very good reason. As Thomas Jefferson explained, Democracy is mob rule, wherein 51% of the people can vote to take away the rights of the other 49%. When 51% of Americans no longer pay income taxes, guess how they will vote and where does that leave the other 49%, the taxpayers? The father of socialism, Karl Marx, told us that…….
A campaign has been launched by the non-profit legal advocacy group Liberty Counsel that encourages customers to contact Macy’s officials to express concern over the company’s open-door policy for dressing rooms. “Right now, any kind of sexual predator could put on lipstick and have full access to any of the women’s fitting rooms and the girls of all ages who may be present,” the organization said in its announcement today….